Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Welcome!!

So I have finally decided to start a blog! I am still not convinced that I am interesting enough, but hey I will let you be the judge!!

I received all my course materials last week and have made a start on the work. The first module has been on health and safety, legislation's, professional ethics and all that jazz! Having done health and safety in many different formats now, I must say it never gets any less boring...

I had a very very exciting delivery today! I am an absolute youtube make up tutorial addict and after watching a "blushblendbeauty" tutorial, I saw an E.L.F palette recommended. So being the curious cat that I am I thought I would check out E.L.F!
E.L.F stands for eyes, lips, face and they sell extremely affordable cosmetics. Lots of their products cost £1.50 and they have a studio line which is just as affordable at about £3.50 for most things! So I "like" their page on facebook and a code comes up for 50% off!!!! :-D Of course that clinches it for me! I placed an order for £60 worth of products which of course came to £30 and with that I got free shipping too!!
My order came today, yippeeeeee!!! I must say I am really impressed too!
I ordered the "everyday brights" and "everyday basics" palettes, the eyes beauty encyclopedia, 2 custom palettes 1 lips and 1 with lip, eyes and blush, 2 mineral foundations, a kabuki brush, shimmering face whip, 2 concealers, a lip stain and an eye primer & line sealer.
The palettes are lovely, some very pigmented colours, others not so much! I will do some swatches of the palettes tomorrow for you to see.
The primer is fab, a nice consistency, does its job well, the only problem is its a bit dark for me.
I haven't had chance to do a full face with the mineral foundation yet but what I have seen of it is fab, the kabuki brush is good, a bit rough but for £1.50 its great!
I will add lots of photos on my massive elf haul and more detailed reviews so watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment