Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Monday 18 July 2011

My new babies!!! :-D

My beautiful cat had 4 amazingly cute kittens 3 weeks ago! I thought I would share some pictures of their gorgeousness with you!!

All 4 are girls.








Aint they adorable??? They hadnt opened their eyes properly in these piccys but they have now, so here are some more recent pics!

 OOOOHHH lol cuties!!

Just toooo lovely!!


And just a few more but these are a bit dark!





Aren't they gorgeous lil things!!??

Lucie xxx

2 comments:

  1. awww how cute are they :)
    http://kellysmakeupbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, they have all gone to lovely new homes now. The house is very quiet without them lol xx

    ReplyDelete