Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Friday 8 July 2011

Sleek curacao palette look!

Heya, me again!

This is my last post for tonight!

I was playing around with my new gorgeous sleek palette tonight and i created a rather colourful look!
 not very wearable but mega funky!

 colourful....

So to create this look i first primed my eyes, covered up to the crease in martini. I then patted screwdriver into the corners of my eye lids, i then added tequila sunrise to the middle of my lid and blue hawaiian to the outside of my lid. I the added purple haze to the crease and went over that and onto the bone with blue lagoon. Then on the lower lash line i put screwdriver into the corner and blended purple haze into that. I then patted blue hawaiian into my water line and put on my mascara.

 Excuse my rather large forehead, i normally have a fringe but it needs cutting big time! lol

 Rocking the Caribbean look!

I hope you like it? Let me know what you think?

Lucie xx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for my curacao palette to arrive! and don't excuse for your forehead, i have a large too but refuse to save out for a thin fringe again :)

    ReplyDelete