Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Friday 8 July 2011

My first MUA look!

Hey guys,

As promised here is my first eye shadow look!



I used MUA palette, heaven and earth. First i primed the eye, then i put the first cream colour on the top row all over my lids, then in the first half of my lid i put the 3rd shade along on the bottom row, then on the other half of my lid i put the shade next to it, I put the darker brown next to it into my crease and blended it all in. I then took the first cream and put it on my brow bone to highlight it and to blend away any harsh lines. Then under the lashes I put the shade 3rd in on the bottom row again just in the corner & about half way in, then i took the crease shade again and put that on the rest of my lower lash line and again blended the colours. I then put a bit of black eye liner pencil on my lower lash line and a small, thin line on the top and put on the MUA curl mascara.


This is the finished look, the lipstick im wearing is MUA's gorgeous shade 12!

Hope you like it :-)

Lucie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment