Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Brown is better?

Hey,

So after doing my blue look my other half said "I don't know why you do blue, brown suits you much better!" So I did a brown look too! Compare & contrast!! lol

I used MUA's heaven and earth palette for this one. Again I applied the NYX pencil in milk to my lids, I then patted on the lightest cream, I used the darker brown 4th in for my inner V and crease and then added the sparkly brown on the bottom row into my crease and under my lower lash line. Again I used MUA's gorge 3 in 1 contour pen & MUA extreme volume mascara.



Then I glammed the look up by adding red lippy & lashes!


So whadya think? BLUE OR BROWN?? which is the best look???

Love Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment