Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Monday 18 July 2011

Cute pink MUA look!

Hi everyone,

I thought I would post a look I tried the other day that is alot more wearable than the last sleek look! lol

I decided to go for a shimmery pastel pink with a touch of purple. I used the MUA glitterball palette.

here's a close up:


And here is the full face:

 Soooo wish i was more photogenic!!

AND this week I entered a competition on The make up bag's facebook page! It was to create a make up look using one colour! The rules were you could use foundation and mascara but the eyes, cheeks and lips had to be one eyeshadow!! 
For the picture I entered I used a the purple colour in the elf beauty encyclopedia, sparkly eyes! It actually made a really pretty blusher!


After doing this one I thought I would try another colour, so I used to gorgeous pink in the sleek palette.


 the headband is not such a good look lol

I really enjoyed doing these one colour looks!! why not give it a try and let me know how you get on?

Lucie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment