Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Make Up Looks That I ADORE!!

 First of all I absolutely LOVE this "MAC Viva glam" look on Lady Gaga! It really is a totally GLAM look. I know Lady Gaga is a bit like marmite, you either love her or hate her. I looooove her! she's fabulous! 

 Next up is Chezza! There is no disputing this girl is stunning!! I particularly love the smokey cat eyes and nude lips! smoking hot!!

 A real natural beauty AND a fellow midland lady! Cat Deeley, I heart you!! Love this look too, its very bronzed beach babe!

 Talk about movie star glam!! Katy Perry is rocking this look! Katy is very versatile and looks amazing in every look she attempts, I love her for that! Check out her bold use of colour on the GHD ad she has starred in recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment