Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Wednesday 10 August 2011

VAMP!

Last one from me tonight! ;-)

After doing a nice natural look I felt the urge to try a more out there look!! And having a love of all thing vamp at the moment I thought I would go for a dramatic, vampy look! Here is a piccy:

 I was going for scary, but i think i just look peed off! plus my nighty doesnt really add to the effect!! lol

For this look I went all out on the black smokey eye! I primed my lids, then I wiped my eye lid brush across the 3 in 1 contour pen by MUA and put that on my lids near my lashes, I then used a silver cream ELF eyeshadow, on top of that I used the sparkly black eyeshadow in the ELF beauty encyclopedia, i put that on my lids then blended it up, i then used estee lauder lash primer  & LOTS of black MUA mascara! I kept my face base very light with a little bit of light blusher, i used the MUA blusher mosiac & on my dramatic red lips I used a nyx red lip pencil and MUA *i think* shade 9 which is a really deep red!
Here is a piccy of the eye:

 I really enjoyed doing this look :-)

Lucie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment