Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Tuesday 30 August 2011

MUA Lipsticks!!

Hi Guys,

You may have noticed by now that I am huuuuuuuge MUA, make up academy fan!! I love pretty much 99.9% of their products!!

So as I own lots and lots of their luscious lippys I thought I would do a swatch post on them so you can see how lovely they are.

You know whats coming next.........Piccy time!!

 My Collection!

Shade 1


Shade 2 (the lighter shade)

Shade 5 (extremely light)

Shade 8 (gorgeous red with gold flecks!)

Shade 9 

Shade 11 ( creamy brown)

And last but not least gorgeous shade 12 (a sparkly pink!)

I adore all of the colours and wear them all regularly! They don't last amazingly well and need reapplying regularly but the same can be said for my MAC lippy & that cost me £13, where as these are only £1!!!!
I would definitely highly recommend these! 
Do you own any MUA lipsticks? what do you think of them?

Lucie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment