Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Tuesday 30 August 2011

EOTN........DRAMA!

Hey lovelies!!

I was feeling inspired last night after watching at least a million make up tutorials on you tube! So I decided to do an eye of the day (well night as it was night time & I think its much more of a night look).

Here it is.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY EYEBROWS!!! I'm growing them out as i over plucked last time :-/





For this Dramatic look I used all MUA eyeshadows. I primed my eye with an ELF eye shadow primer, then i did a rough line on  my top lashes with a black pencil & smudged it out. Then I packed shade 14 on to my lids and up onto my crease, I then blended like mad & added the gorgeous purple shade 9 and blended that into the black. I then lined under my eyes using my MAC 219 brush and the black colour, I then mixed in the purple colour. I then put  shade 2 under my brow & blended it into the purple. On my lashes I used ELF's £1.50 mascara which I will do a review on next!!

So what do you think? what colours do you like for a really dramatic look?

Love Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment