Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Wednesday 24 August 2011

NUDE!!!

Hey Lovely lot!

Did the title catch your interest?? lol

Sorry to disappoint but this post is about nude make up looks!! ;-)

My Elf order came last week & in it was my, much anticipated, matte lip colour. I ordered tea rose and I loooove it! its a lovely colour and lasts for ages! So inspired by this I have done a couple of nude eye looks, here is the first.

 Nude with a pop of colour :-)

For this look I used the MUA heaven and earth palette, elf cream eye liner and nyx aqua coloured liner on my lash line. I really liked this look, what do you guys think?

Then next I thought I would try a sexy smokey eye, with my new MUA starry night palette.



I wasn't sure I would really like this palette as I'm not mad keen on greys and this palette has a lot! BUT god I love it, the colours are sooooo pretty!! I am going to enjoy creating different looks with these and  actually think its more versatile than the heaven and earth palette!! 

And here is the first look in full with my gorgeous matte lips!


What colours or looks are you loving right now? are there any looks you would like me to attempt to create for you?

Love Lucie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment