Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Tuesday 30 August 2011

MAC Review....

Hi guys,

Hope your all well?

I purchased a few MAC items from selfridges the other day so I thought I would do a very quick review for you!

First of all I brought the MAC 219 pencil brush, which I LOVE!! you can definitely tell the difference between this brush & my cheaper pencil brush! It picks up more product so it puts more product where you want it, its great for doing your outer V and under your eyes for a smokey eye.

The next I brought was a Viva Glam lipstick in V, which is a gorgeous lustre colour that is natural enough for day time looks! It is lovely and creamy too.

I also brought an Eyeshadow in star violet, which is a really pretty red/brown/ purple colour.

When buying these I also got some samples to try, I got studio sculpt foundation, which I hate as my skin is far too oily for it. I got studio fix foundation which is aaaaaamazing and I am definitely buying!! and  got the oil control moisturiser which I also love!!

Here is a look with all my MAC products,


I used the studio fix foundation, look how flawless my skin looks!! LOVE IT!!

So what do you guys think of MAC? over priced or worth it? Whats you favorite products?

Love Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment