Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Estee Lauder!!

Hola,

I have been on a hunt for an amaaaaaazing mascara! and on that hunt I came across Estee Lauders lash primer and it id FAB!!! I used it with my mega cheap but mega great MUA extreme curl mascara & my lashes were amaaaaazing! they looked thicker and longer! Here is a piccy:

So for buying the primer and my mom brought some pore minimiser (which she thinks is awesome too!) we got a beauty bonus gift set, which we shared! lol I got the lipstick, lipgloss, eye make up remover and bag!

The lipstick and lipgloss are so pretty they have fast become my go to lip products!
My little shopping spree inspired me to do a light, natural look, here are some piccys:


For this look I used No7 primer, ELF tinted moisturiser, MUA bronzing Mosaic, Sleek contour kit highlighter, MUA professional eye trio in innocence, Estee lauder lash primer, MUA extreme curl mascara, ELF eyebrow kit in ash and the estee lauder lipstick and gloss.

Hope you like?

Lucie xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment