Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Monday 12 September 2011

Ohhhhh more MUA goodies :-)

Hey Lovelies!

Hope you are all good??

This week the very lovely MUA, make up academy really kindly sent me some products to review and my plan was to do my first youtube review......So I get my iphone all set up & start recording it, all very nerve wracking and I play it back....you cannot hear a word I am saying AND now friends, I am a big girl, I freely admit that but when I watched the video back I saw that I look like the incredible hulk!!! IM HUGE!!! So the diet starts tomorrow and I decided to delete the video :-( I am all for curvy ladies, I think curves are beautiful but I'm not confident enough with my body to get the "fat cow" comments on youtube. So I think I am going to carry on just on here for the time being. I hope you don't mind?

Anyway enough of my body issues and back to my review!!

Here are the items I received:


Firstly I will mention that I already own the Mosaic blusher & the Starry night palette & have swatched the starry night palette Here. Because I already own these I am going to do a giveaway with these items & some others very soon!!

So I will start with the nail polishes, I was sent the colours shattered ice and Quiver and these are "nail quakes" so they give you the shattered effect. I decided to try shattered ice (the silver colour) over a bright pink and here it is.....

Next up is the stunning Extreme Metallics quad in go getter. These colours are so pretty and amazingly pigmented. It says you can use these wet or dry (I am assuming its a different formula to the normal shadows) and they are lovely and creamy. Here's the swatches:

Now onto the gorgeous Trio's I got sent an aaaaamazing green set called Eden, these are all two tone colours that can look completely different depending on the light!


The blue set I have been sent is called blue babe and again its SSSSSTUNING!! 


And lastly is the beautiful Pretty Pastels palette, these colours are so so wearable and neutral and would look fab for daytime looks. Here are the swatches:


I also have done a look with only MUA products which is coming up next! Hope you like it!!

I also hope you all enjoyed this review and it has been useful. MUA products are sold in superdrug and their  normal range is £1!! the pro range varies from £2 to £4 but £4 for those palettes is an absolutely amazing price! I love 99.9% of the MUA products I have tried and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Lucie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment