Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Friday 10 February 2012

My Lana Del Ray inspired look :-)

Hey lovelies,

Hope you are all well?

If you haven't heard of Lana Del Ray you must have been living under a rock....Yep shes the new "next big thing", and to top off the mountains of talent she is also gorgeous and has a fabulous style!

So I thought I would have a go at creating my first inspired look, bare in mind she looks nowt like me!! lol

So here it is;

This is the beauty herself.

My ugly mug lol

For this look I used Illamasqua light liquid foundation in LF120, buffed onto the skin with the real techniques buffing brush. I then took the real techniques contour brush and applied the body shop bronzing pearls to the contour of my cheeks. I then took a small blush brush and applied MAC pinch me to my cheeks, I took a fan brush and applied the lightest section of avon's light and luminous, cool shimmers palette for a highlight, i also applied this down my nose and on my cupids bow. Then I took the MUA heaven and earth palette and took the third colour in on the bottom row and placed this on my lids, I took the second colour from the top row & blended that into the area just above my crease, putting the majority of the colour on the outer eye and blending it in towards the nose. I then took the very last colour in the palette and blended that into my crease to add contour and depth. I then took the ELF cream eyeliner in black and my new fave eyeliner brush, its the IB132 stiff brow brush from crown and I made a very thick cat eye styled flick, I then applied the cream liner to my upper water line & about three quarters of the way in on my bottom water line. I curled my lashes added Loreal volume million lashes mascara and some huuuuuuuuuge lashes from superdrug's new lash range, they are the double volume edition 40. 

A close up of the eye.

Then I moved onto the lips! Lana has stunning lips, mine are a bit wonky! lol anyway for the lips I put my MAC studio fix foundation over them to blank out my natural pigment. I then took my nyx auto pencil in hot fudge and drew on my lip line, then i blended that in to lighten in. I then took my sleek pout paint in milkshake, i put the tinniest dot on the back of my hand and blended it in with a nude pink lipgloss, i added this very lightly with my finger, patting it on, the purpose of this is not really to add colour but to slightly warm up the colour already on my lips.

A close up of my wonky lips lol.

I hope you like my first inspired look? let me know if you would like me to do more of these? and if so any suggestions??

Lucie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment