Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Saturday 28 January 2012

My New Years Eve Look - Better late then never??

Hey everyone,

Sorry sorry, I haven't done a blog post in ages again! Its been pretty manic here, hope you can forgive me?

Anyway, here is the look I rocked on new years eve, even though we didn't go out & I was wearing my slippers! LOL.

I like to call this look Glitz, Glam and Lashes :-)

The lashes were rubbish & ended up coming off within an hour lol

Lots off fallout from the glitter :-/ 

The full face......

What do you think of this look? I used cosmetic glitter, but even so when I woke up in the morning my eyes were a bit sore. But it was a very fun look & one I will definitely try again in different colours.
Have you created any glittery looks? If so post the link below, i'd love to see them.

Lucie xx












No comments:

Post a Comment