Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Saturday 17 December 2011

Blink & go FOTD

Hey everyone,


as promised here is my face of the day using the blink and go palette!

I dyed my hair too what do you think?
too dark??


On my face I used ELF foundation in sand, I primed my lids with ELF eye primer, then I packed on the shimmer white in the blink & go palette, I then took the purple & blended it in the outer V & my crease, I then took the white again & put it as a highlight on my brow bone, then i took the light gold colour & blended out the the purple with it, then I took the pink and added a bit to my crease, i then went back to the purple & added more to my crease for definition. Then I took a small angled brush & put the purple on my lower lash line, I took the white again & put that on my tear duct area. I then took a shimmery purple liner from ELF & put that on my upper & lower lash lines. I then took urban decay 24/7 liner, in brown & put that on my water line. I used ELF double ended mascara for my lashes. I used the HD palette on my brows.


On my cheeks I used a light pink blush & then took the coral colour from the blink and go palette & put that on my apples of my cheeks.



I finished with a nude liner & lipstick from avon & added MAC dazzle glass to the centre of my lips to plump them up a bit! I then powdered with ELF HD powder.

I hope you like!? Any suggestions for other looks you would like to see?

Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment