Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Sunday 15 July 2012

Smoke and Sparkle eyes!

Hi All,

I decided to create a glam, night out look with some of my new make up.

This was what I came up with....For this look I used a NYX jumbo pencil in slate as a base, all over the lid and up in the crease. Then I went over that with loreal colour infalible in midnight blue. I used a MAC 219 to line under my eyes with the same shadow. I then mixed Illamasqua static pigment with ELF's lock and seal to make a liquid and i patted this onto the lid & into the corner of my eye. I then took the MUA undressed palette & used the sparkly black to define the corner V and under my eyes. I then took the midtone brown and with a blending brush I used it to blend away any harsh lines. I took the sparkly champagne colour from the same palette & put that into my tear duct area & onto my brow bone. I then lined my eyes top and bottom with ELF's black cream liner and I put it onto my water line. Then I curled my lashes and used maybeline define-a-lash mascara. On my brows I used Elf's define and lift in ash.
I think this look would look really pretty with pinky nude lips.

I hope you like it?

Any requests?

Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment