Contact Me.

If anyone would like to contact me please email me on lucie.bluebella@gmail.com
Thanks :-)

Sunday 9 October 2011

Cheap lip palette Idea..

Hey Loves,

I have been poorly :( I have got a chest infection and tonsillitis so I have spent the last few days in bed. Woe is me!! lol
Anyway I feel a bit better today so I thought I would show you the lip palettes that I have made and how I made them.

Here they are;

I went to the pound shop (in the UK) and brought a pill organiser which has 7 removable sections with 4 little pots in each, with separate lids. I then took a wooden ice lolly stick and cut into my lipstick and pushed it into the section & squished it down so it filled the section, then i took the stick and scooped out the excess out of the lippy tube and put that in too and squished that too (squished is a technical term by the way ;-) ) I then did that with a few other lipsticks in browns, pinks and nudes. Et voila a lipstick palette.

Hope you like it! Have any of you made DIY palettes? if so I'd love to hear about it, comment below?

Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment